Saturday, February 27, 2010

365/58 Catchlights/7

I think it's time for another B&W today! She actually posed really nicely for this photo, so I don't care what color this photo is. I also think the photo is ever so slightly OOF, but I can't tell what's causing it. At 100% crop, the photo looked fine, and I'm not about to fight to reshoot this photo.

Lens and camera settings:
50mm f/2.0 @ f/4.0, 1/100sec and ISO 800.

Alexis Catchlights B&W 2

Also, I took a photo of the latest snow storm and converted it to black and white. A little off topic, perhaps, but I just felt like sharing.

Snow 02272010 B&W

3 comments:

  1. Great shot! Looks sharp to me!
    Love the snow storm one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Chris. I love the portrait and the snow storm. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do my best :-) I like this week's theme, this "out of the box" stuff is fun!

    ReplyDelete