Wednesday, February 24, 2010

365/55 Catchlights/4

A more difficult subject today, because my little one went to bed before I had a chance to grab the camera. These cats run when I grab my flash, I'm thinking because of the noise it makes when it recycles, so it makes for a hard photo to take, especially since they don't like to be chased either.

I finally got him comfortable on the couch, light stand set up and here it is!

50mm f/2.0 @ f/2.8, 1/160sec and ISO 100. Flash bounced into 45" umbrella, 1/2 power, camera left.

Boris Catchlights

2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast and positioning. The only thing that is distracting to me is his right eye (to the left), but other than that I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked him to look a little more toward the camera, but after an hour of fighting to get just this one shot, I'm just happy I got it :P

    ReplyDelete