Saturday, February 20, 2010

365/51 Pictures of Words/7

As a long time user of Macs, I rewarded my brand loyalty with a magazine subscription 4 years ago. Sure, I'm super-biased towards Apple products, but who can say they've stuck with a brand of computers for 20 years? Right.

Anyway, I went with SOOC for this photo. No sharpening applied, no color or brightness adjustments done. Color temperature manually set to 5400K in-camera. Default "neutral" settings for all in-camera JPEG processing options. You be the judge, but I'd say the camera does a pretty good job at JPEG processing with a proper exposure!

Lens and camera settings:
50mm f/2.0 @ f/2.0, 1/60 sec, ISO 100. Focus manually adjusted when the camera decided on focus settings I didn't like.

Macworld

No comments:

Post a Comment