Wednesday, February 17, 2010

365/48 Pictures of Words/4

:( My new E-3 is a dud camera. It takes wonderful photos, everything seems to be working perfectly, except for the LCD, which happens to be only partially functioning. The colors on it look like that of a 4-bit screen from back in the late 80's (those who owned a computer with a color screen back then know what I mean), not at all what I was supposed to see. Here is what I took for today's photo (with the E-3).

50mm f/2.0 @ f/4.0, 1/250sec, ISO 100. Flash bounced off the ceiling @ +1EV compensation.

P2170044-Edit

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your new camera. You must be so disappointed. Hope they get you a working camera real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, B&H was super good with their customer service, they're doing a full exchange. I sent the camera back just now, and I should have a new one by tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete