Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365, Day 38 ("From the Hip", Day 1)

Not happy this week!!! I'm making it a point to choose next week's theme, if it's the last thing I do lol. I thought Self Portraits was pretty challenging, but now I totally have no control! I'm really tempted to call my tripod "the hip" and my computer "from" and tether this whole week and call it a day :P

We all know I won't, but this will be unusually challenging. I won't give up though!

Lens and camera settings:
50mm f/2.0 @ f/6.3 (fail, not enough light, and the DOF didn't help anyway), 1/125sec and ISO 200. Flash bounced off the ceiling-ish, +1EV compensation.

It looks sharp, but I think that's more flickr than anything else. It's clearly OOF and underexposed. I'm embarrassed :(

Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Now how can you be embarrassed when you're so patient and supportive of my newbie shots??? A little hypocritical mister...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, I'm my own worst nightmare when it's comes to CC lol. It's hard to accept something when I know I can do better :)

    ReplyDelete