Monday, March 29, 2010

365/88 Green With Envy/2

I think I'm in a macro mood. Spring so happens to be the ideal macro season! I kinda wish I had left the camera on "Raw+JPEG", because I have a feeling I would have been satisfied with the SOOC more than the finished Raw processed file. Olympus colors are just that much nicer!


Lens and camera settings:
50mm f/2.0 @ f/4.0, 1/250sec and ISO 400. WB @ 5400K.


Green Bud


The light was a little dull today (it's raining) but that didn't stop me from capturing this macro! I say, never let the weather stop you from capturing a great moment!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Chris! And i am SO jealous of that lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shoot Canon, right? http://bit.ly/cKKVFr is a good option :-) I promise you'll love it to death!

    ReplyDelete