Saturday, March 20, 2010

365/79 Perspective/7

Hmmm spring time! It's beautiful out, and the light is fantastic today! Sure I had a few bad shots (don't shoot in the direction of the sun if you want the blue sky to actually be in your photo) and not everything was "photo" worthy (snapshots), but I this this one is pretty good! I would have liked to have been a little more to the right to completely leave the shoreline on the left side out, but I wasn't about to test how well my camera body and lens are weather sealed just yet. The shore does work, somewhat, as a leading line.

I ended up cloning some tree branches out of the top left of the photo, because they distracted a lot.

Lens and camera settings:
14-54 mm f/2.8-3.5 II @ 14mm, f/8.0, 1/200sec and ISO 100. (I think this is my new favorite lens)

Lake

Flickr sharpening anyone? would you like some photo with your sharpening? I mean really? It's not often this bad. I think I'm just going to stop sharpening my photos from now on, flickr's sharpening really ruins an already properly sharpened photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment