Sunday, March 28, 2010

365/87 Green With Envy/1

Ahhh a better theme! I don't really have anything against night time photography, but this week has been really tiring as it is, and going out when it's dark after an 11 hour work day and then wait until 8:30 for darkness to come is "sub-ideal", as it were.


It's green and taken for envying reasons. Check your favorite weather website for my location and you'll know why!


Lens and camera settings:
50mm f/2.0 @ f/2.0, 1/100sec and ISO 400.


Green Day 1


Now I do have to say, that with the correct white balance settings, this photo came out pretty good. As of today, I'll add that to my camera settings. A white balance of 5400K was preset in the camera (custom setting) and later set again in ACR for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment