Tuesday, May 4, 2010

365/124 Affection/3

It's only right to make my favorite subjects, closest to my heart, part of this theme! Today I experimented with Lightroom, to see if I can get away with not using Photoshop at all for processing. Close, but no cigar. Fair is fair, all of the actual post processing was done in Lightroom, but then I still needed my 20 pixel frame with 2 pixel white border and my logo to be included, which ironically I needed Photoshop for. If anyone wants to enlighten me to the path of freedom by showing me how to do those simple things in Lightroom, I'd forever appreciate it!

Lens and camera settings:
14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II @ 27mm, f/3.0, 1/100sec and ISO 100.
Mama and Alexis

Not bad at all, especially not with the colors! A little oversharpened, I must admit, probably because in PS I ended up resizing the photo after adding the frame, and then I accidentally resharpened, and I was too lazy to reprocess.

No comments:

Post a Comment