Monday, January 10, 2011

The Light is Golden.

Everyone with a camera will eventually stumble upon that moment when they say "dang, I wish I had my camera on me, right now!". Those are the moments worth recording. Today, I was making my way to make a cup of coffee. I walked into the kitchen, making my way toward the coffee maker. I noticed a rather nice shade of sunlight out, but from this floor there's usually very little to photograph. I then looked out the window. What I saw was nothing short of stunning.

Icicles

The picture doesn't do it justice. I tried my hardest at finding the perfect angle from the window I shot this from, and this is the best I could find. The crystal look of the ice in combination with the way the light fell on it and the snow on the roof stopped me dead in my tracks. The light was by any definition of the word, Golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment